We take privacy concerns very seriously. We adhere to utmost transparency and responsibility in using first-party and third-party data as provided by our website users.
The user-data usually covers:
▪ Business and personal contact information
▪ Username and password
▪ Registration information
▪ Demographic information
▪ Financial information
▪ Identification numbers and data issued by the government
▪ Transaction information
▪ Feedback or correspondence
▪ Geo-location and Marketing information
▪ Cookies and other automation log information
▪ Information from other sources like partners, advertisers and third-party ecosystem
We may also distill personal information to create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data – this can be shared with third parties for our lawful business purposes. Since we have service providers in other countries, the data collected can be transferred to other regions as well.
While we use the best possible measures for information security, we cannot ensure complete safety against online attacks and threats.
You can choose to share or decline to share personal information – and in that case our services to you may get affected. We offer Opt-out and Do-Not-Track options to our users in marketing data as well.